Kindly carefully peruse the terms and conditions of use below before making use of this website. You warrant that you are either at least 18 years of age (or the age of maturity, if outside Nigeria) or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. These terms and conditions is considered an offer, the acceptance of which is the continued use of the website, which acceptance is expressly limited to these terms and condition.
This website is owned and run by RAW Food and Beauty Resources Limited (“RAW Beauty”). Where the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are used in these terms and conditions or elsewhere on this website, they refer to Raw food and Beauty. By accessing and using this website, including all information, tools and services available, you have accepted all terms, conditions, or any other information stated here. Please do not use this website or any aspect thereof if you disagree with its contents.
When you visit our site and/ or purchase items from us, you enter into a contractual relationship with us and will be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including additional terms and conditions that may be contained elsewhere in this website. These Terms shall apply to all persons who use the site, including but not limited to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
New features or other content which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms. You are at liberty to read the most recent Terms as can be found on this page. We have the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms or other aspects of this website. You have a duty to continually check this page for updates or changes, and you are deemed to have accepted any updated terms when you continue to use this site.
- Key Definitions
Data Subject: This means a person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Data Administrator: This is a person or organisation that processes data. For the purpose of this policy, Raw food and Beauty is the Data Administrator
Data Controller: this is a person or organisation who determines the purpose for and the manner in which personal data is processed or is to be processed; either alone, or jointly with another person or entity. For the purpose of this policy, RAW Beauty shall be the Data Controllers.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): this is information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. It includes without limitation, name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, DNA information and biometric information.
Third Party: This is a person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor are authorised to process personal data.
This Policy applies to all data subjects who provide information to Raw food and Beauty, persons who visit our website (https://rawbeauty.com.ng), all users of services rendered by Raw food and Beauty and third parties (whether private or government entities) that require disclosure of information for the purposes of national security or other legal purposes.
This policy is available on our website and physical copies shall be made available to data subjects who shall be providing PII offline to ensure that they are properly informed of their data protection rights and grant consent for the use of such PII in accordance with this policy.
- What Data do We Collect?
- Personal Identification Information: such as your; name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, login name, password, profile picture government identification documents (including driver’s licenses, numbers and images, signature and photo, vehicle or insurance information of drivers and delivery partners and user settings).
- Other sensitive personal information: These are defined as information that if lost, compromised, or disclosed could result in substantial harm, embarrassment, inconvenience, or unfairness to an individual, such information includes but is not limited to marital status and religious affiliation.
- Device data: We may collect data relating to the device being used to access our services as; device IP address, hardware model, operating system, version, software, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, mobile network data and Web browsing data.
- Demographic Data: We may collect demographic data about data subjects, users, including through user surveys or from third parties.
- User Information: We collect the information data subjects submit during the normal operations and business of RAW Beauty, when data subjects or when users contact RAW Beauty Mail & Storage customer support. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
- Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from a data subjects’ mobile device if enabled by the data subjects to do so.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services via our website and application. This includes data such as access dates and times, page features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services.
- Cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies which create and maintain unique identifiers.
- How We Collect Data
- Data Subjects: For the purpose and operation of the System, data subjects shall be informed of the purpose for which their data is being obtained and shall give their consent before they provide such information to us.
We may inform the data subjects of the third parties that may have access to the information they provide to us. We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. Thus, the basis for processing user personal data is to provide requested services and features, for the purposes of RAW Beauty’s legitimate interests or those of other parties, to fulfill our legal obligations, or based on consent.
- Users: Users of the system provide their information voluntarily through registration on the system and our customary Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence form(s).
- How We Use Your Data
The data we collect helps us to:
- Provide our services to users of the system and third parties (law enforcement and government agencies that may require disclosure of certain information from time to time).
- Personalize the system to suit the needs and preferences of the User
- How We Store Your Data
We retain transactions, personal data and other information for as long the user continues to use the system. We may retain the location, device and usage data for regulatory, litigation, or other legal requirements for a minimum of 5 years and may also use such information for purposes that include but not limited to security, fraud prevention and detection, research and development while such data is still in the possession of RAW Beauty.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, thus we carefully store the data you input on the system and the website on our secure server. RAW Beauty also secure your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which safely encrypts the information you input on this website and the system.
Kindly note however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is entirely secure and reliable, as such, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data but as a company shall employ the best professional standards in ensuring the security of all data in our possession.
- Your Data Protection Rights
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may however charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have a right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have a right to request that we transfer the data we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any one of these rights, please contact us via phone or email provided below. Please note that if you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of numbers and letters) that is transferred to your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide features that are tailored to your preferences in order to provide an enhanced user experience for you.
Cookies do not necessarily contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Note, however, that acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting or navigating the website.
- Functionality: these cookies enable us recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences such as your language preference and location. In order to achieve this, a mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to this website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may sometimes share some limited data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown adverts based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You may set your browser not to accept cookies from this website, however, in few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Choice and Transparency
You have access to and control the data that RAW Beauty collects, through the following means:
- Device permissions
RAW Beauty also enable users and persons providing their PII to request access to or copies of their data, or that RAW Beauty restrict its processing of such user data.
- Privacy Policies of Other Websites
- Third Party Service Providers
We make use of Microsoft Services in the operation of our system and may within the course of our normal business, need to share some of the data you provide with them to optimize user experience and improve the services we render.
We shall not disclose your PII or data to any third-party contractor or service provider without executing an agreement to ensure that such third parties keep your data and refrain from the unlawful disclosure of such information.
How to Contact Us
RAW Food and Beauty Resources Limited
C1, PTF Estate, Cairo Street, off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, FCT Abuja, Nigeria.